Hopefully everyone is out celebrating or something! I'm spending today resting... Trying to get things together for the new year. Hopefully next year will be better. I want to be better. I want to try.
I achieved some of the goals that I've set for 2016:
- 12 pairs of socks for the year
- Purlbee's Jasmine scarf
- Learned to do yarnovers properly
- Learned afterthought heels
- Learned Fish Lips Kiss heels
- Learned Kitchener stitch
- Learned crocheting
Goals for 2017:
- Be more active on Ravelry's forums
- Knit more shawls
- Knit a sweater
- Knit Christmas Advent Mittens
- Knit 12 socks for the year
My main goal for the next year would definitely be sweater knitting. I'm excited about it. I can't wait! It would be great! Except I'm having some difficulty getting the gauge right because apparently I'm a very tight knitter, or I am measuring my swatches wrongly.
Anyway, I'll be posting again soon! I aim to post yarn brand reviews next year too.
Enjoy your new year! :)